Complete and attach the following
- A brief professional résumé listing academic background, employment history, membership in professional associations and any awards or honors received. You may upload this resume below:
Upload brief professional résuméInvalid Input
- A grant proposal, numerically ordered, which includes:
1) A description of how the grant funds will be used. Include an itemization of needed materials and their costs.
2) A lesson plan that clearly demonstrates how the items will be used effectively in the classroom and how they will promote effective student learning. Include the subject/grade level standards that are being fulfilled in the lesson or project.
3) If you are an ASTA member, a brief description of your primary reasons for joining ASTA.
Or upload grant proposalInvalid Input
Details on Disbursement of Classroom Grants
Teachers awarded classroom grants will be reimbursed for up to $500 in approved expenses documented no more than one year after notification of the award. ASTA can also remit the award directly to the school district. Grant award winners agree that their names and photos may be used in the ASTA newsletter or websites and may be released in newspapers. As a condition of the grant, grantees must provide a written report about the efficacy of the project within one month after the completion.
Yes, I understand that if selected the classroom grant will be awarded on a reimbursement basis.Invalid Input
By checking here you are verifying that all of the supplied information is true and accurate.Invalid Input